Mmmch. Gobstoppers.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Sock for a hat
I checked my old email address tonight and sifted through more than 250 messages. Mostly spam, of course, but there were one or two emails from actual people, along with reminders about internet stuff I'd signed up for and then promptly abandoned. Who knew I had a Myspace account? And my Friendster profile is the saddest thing in the world; Thank you Mercedes for being my third friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Um, I must confess that I found you on Friendster a while ago, bookmarked you, and forgot to do anything about it. I will stop lurking and immediately request your Friendstership, if you will have mine. Heh.
FOUR FRIENDS?! Be still my heart.
I never really understood friendster. Please explain.
I'm not sure I really understand it myself. It's a kind of networking tool, for people with more exciting social lives then my my own? Or social lives that are much LESS exciting? Maybe people with hundreds of friends need sites like Myspace and Friendster just to remember everyone's name.
One of Shannon's friends was into Friendster a while back and wanted Shannon to fill out a profile. Shannon wouldn't do it unless I did it. I made Marc do it, and then I never went back. Until the other night.
I kind of hate having it there telling me I have 4 friends, (while Myspace tells me I have none at all) but I guess my ego is strong enough to withstand it. I GUESS.
Yeah that kind of thing scares me a great deal. On the other hand, if I was hot and photogenic, and had some confidence that I wouldn't have zero friends, I'd totally make an account.
Dude. Narns. You're a talented internet artist who also happens to be an attractive and stylish young woman. You'd be swamped.
claire, you're welcome i guess.
marian: i concur with claire.
i got hooked on it when classmates from the old world found me. the old world! then it got really annoying when beverly chen found me and bombarded the thing with stupid announcements.
Holy shit. Beverly Chen. O_O;
You all should join the school's Friendster account. Um. I'm on it.
Um.
Post a Comment