Thursday, October 20, 2005

Fair trade

I just went and bailed out my camera from the fix-it place. My cheque from the gummymint finally cleared. Now I have a camera and no money, but it's worth it.




Happy waited in my car while I called Marian on my cell phone and discussed our upcoming raid on Ikea. Plans were made, so I hung up and drove to Starbucks to get a chai latte. I was standing in line when Marian tapped me on the arm. We'd both gone to the same place for the same drink at the same time, and it wasn't even my usual Starbucks; I'd never been there before.

This blog just hit a new level of banality. I should get a prize. EXP!



I love my camera. ^v^

3 comments:

Marian said...

╚(^▼^)╝

Marian said...

What the smack? My picture changed! AR-GUH!

S said...

Yaaay! Return of the camera!