Monday, October 10, 2005

Bimby


This is how I feel. I had a chai tea latte today in the late afternoon, having convinced myself that I'd cracked the sleeper's code and didn't need to worry about caffeine. But it's 2:00am now, I took some Melatonin hours ago, and I'm feeling not at all like a sleeper. I feel like a baby orangutan on crack.

13 comments:

kimikimikimi said...

Sniffiest. Is it any consolation that I was awake when you wrote that post? Probably not.

(er, is the baby orangutan actually on crack?)

Marian said...

I was awake toooo! I think it was the latte. Decaf my ass. It would be funny, if life wasn't so sacred.

Claire said...

Was that from the Fly II trailer? It would be funny, if life wasn't so sacred? For the life of me I can't remember, and it's VERY IMPORTANT that I do.

And no, I have no reason to think that the baby orangutan is actually on crack. He just looks a little edgy. But that's probably how baby orangutans look all the time.

Why were you awake when I wrote that post, Kimi? I'm astonished.

MrcSyrs said...

I think it was from the clips of the original movie. "Instead of killing a man with the head of a fly, you've killed a fly with the head of a man."

Marian said...

It was from the original movie, when the two people were listening to the disembodied screams of the improperly transported cat.

Claire said...

"Perhaps a stream of cat atoms somewhere about us..."

sd said...

Baby orangutan on crack, or cutest primate ever (CPE)? I think the second. Which means you can also opt for the second. Take that however you'd like.

Claire said...

CPE, I choose you!

Marian said...

Jeeez, the more I look at that baby orangutan, the more CRAZY AND NERNIE it is.

S said...

I tried to comment, but BLOGGER HATES MY WIT. Primate is weird. Caffine is the devil. I'd go further but it would be self-indulgent.

Zsjeoz, indeed.

Marian said...

It's the DEVIL! OY! WHAT THE SMACK?

S said...

Marian, are you trying to spread the WHAT THE SMACK word?

What the smack!

Claire said...

This picture inspired me to add a Goodall link to my list. Even though it isn't a chimp. Adorable baby primates is adorable baby primates!

I want to marry Jane Goodall!?