It's hard to be one.
Napster.
All band-aids are purely decorative.
Squeeze! Did you take all these? You have some talent, sister. And Ivy is ridiculous. I mean, obviously you are nannying some sort of superclone.
Why yes! I did take all of these! Well then! I thank you for this compliment!Of course, digital photography allows people like me 500 chances to get a single good image, but whatever. Whatever whatever whatever.
WELL THEN. I THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING THIS COMPLIMENT WITHOUT PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN.
Whatever man!But yeah, Claire is good with the camera. She always seems to take nice crisp well-lit photos.
Ivy's working the Olsen twin boho frumpy look.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Squeeze! Did you take all these? You have some talent, sister. And Ivy is ridiculous. I mean, obviously you are nannying some sort of superclone.
Why yes! I did take all of these! Well then! I thank you for this compliment!
Of course, digital photography allows people like me 500 chances to get a single good image, but whatever. Whatever whatever whatever.
WELL THEN. I THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING THIS COMPLIMENT WITHOUT PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN.
Whatever man!
But yeah, Claire is good with the camera. She always seems to take nice crisp well-lit photos.
Ivy's working the Olsen twin boho frumpy look.
Post a Comment