I took a crazy, last-minute job last night to be a film runner. Tonight I'm going to pick up some dailies for a Mitsubishi commercial from a developing place downtown and drive to Pemberton. PEMBERTON. That's past Whistler. And Squamish. I hope my newly suck-waddish car can get me there. And back, too. Back would be nice. But they're paying me for a full day. I have to keep telling myself that.
I have to go now and vacuum my car at the gas station (the dog hair, you see, it lives), and go see my doctor (none of your business, snoopy nosy noodle that you are!), and then eat something. Or eat something first. We'll see.
Uh. Blogger spellcheck wants to replace Pemberton with "pampered" and Squamish with "squeamish". It's like it's been there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Umb. I hope you make it back tonight.
Are we still having the B-B-Q? HEHEHEH. Actually I can't spell it, which is embarassing, almost as much as saying B-B-Q.
I haven't spoken to Claire, but I assume it's still on, the B-B-Q. I'm really not sure if I'm working tomorrow, so I'll have to check and cross check with Claire tomorrow during the day on what time things will be happening, and what driving arrangements need to be made. I don't have that much food here, except for hot dogs and cheap hamburger patties. You could bring doggies if you like, also.
Chuzzah! Kimi's making a tiramisu as we speak.
p.s. where's your blog, mr mrcsyrs?
I totally just got back.
So I have work tomorrow until 2-3pm. After that, I'm fully ready to barbeque (?) my britches off.
What? Why do I not know about this BBQ? Does this mean I'm not invited?
It was a comment-planned bbq. PAY ATTENTION CHURCHLAND!
Yes but comments where? I SEARCHED IN EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!
And yeah, Marc, we all want your blog back. Hop to it.
I SENT Y'ALLS AN EMAIL RE THE BBQ. CALM DOWN AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER.
It was on my blog, a few posts back.
Hello Moozoo Deytwah!
Deytwah has arrived? Hnuh? If so, he should come to the B-B-Q.
Post a Comment