Thursday, March 24, 2005

They got a lotta lotta lotta great desks and chairs

I just found out that there's a dial-up connection available at the cabin. So I'll probably post while I'm there. Maybe.

My mother wanted me to drive her new car around for a bit and figure out all the fiddly little things that she couldn't understand. Like power locks, seat warmers, and how to pop the hatch. She's very excited about it, and it's a fun car, I have to admit. It's also smaller than I thought it would be, which is nice. I can't help thinking how great the hatchback would be when taking Happy places. Like, for example, Saturna. But t'aint my ride, no, and my mother wants to preserve the carcinogenic smell of the interior for as long as possible.

I have to pack, and play Resident Evil 4 while I still can. Unless the Gamecube comes with us. Hmm. I should have bought a new GBA game. That would have made so much more sense. Spending more money is always the smarter move.

1 comment:

Marian said...

For some reason I can't comment on the post below, but DO write some children's lit because I desperately want to read a whack of Claire Writing (in other words, Best Writing Ever). And I mean, I'm sure it would be good for less selfish reasons too...