It's hard to be one.
IVY LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE WOMAN.Freaky.
But cool, the dots. Like you. Cool.
Rad, man. Totally rad.
Where's your profile picture, bitches?
I got sick o' it.
I'm sick of mine too. I need to find some kind of nice image, like sachi has.When I first saw that picture, I thought it was your dad as a young man holding either you or your brother. The noselessness probably contributed. Nernienoseless.
O_O
Post a Comment
7 comments:
IVY LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE WOMAN.
Freaky.
But cool, the dots. Like you. Cool.
Rad, man. Totally rad.
Where's your profile picture, bitches?
I got sick o' it.
I'm sick of mine too. I need to find some kind of nice image, like sachi has.
When I first saw that picture, I thought it was your dad as a young man holding either you or your brother. The noselessness probably contributed. Nernienoseless.
O_O
Post a Comment