Inking is hard.
1. I can't use Sharpies any more. I have my sketchbook open to a drawing I did two nights ago that I filled in with black Sharpie pen, and the fumes are still giving me a headache. BOYCOTT SHARPIE.
2. I got black ink on my shirt, right across the chest, from a Zebra pen, and I tried to lick it out. It didn't work. I am sad now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I tried to call you earlier, but maybe you were busy licking the pen out of your shirt.
But sharpie drawings are such love! Oh how I shall weep for the lack of sharpie...
Bubble tea. Soon? Maybe? Argh, maybe I will go alone again.
show me your pages!!
Wait, are you still drawing the comic?! Regardless, you should show me stuff.
Dude, you totally licked your tit, don't even say you didn't.
Bubbletea soon forreals.
The face above your myspace link is a depiction of Judah when he is rawther upset.
Post a Comment