
Look, it's Marc in the Ghetto Safeway. I think of it as a war-torn Safeway in a third world country. Which shows how little I know about third world countries. Or war. Did I mention that it smells like cat shit?
MySpace is down and there's Pacman game there instead. Pacman is much, much better than MySpace. I should totally replace Klovharu with a game of Tetris.

3 comments:
argh. Please explain myspace. it is mind-bogglingly complex. WHY SO COMPLEX WITH THE MYSPACE?
Shcxnx indeed. Shitcocksnixes.
Explain MySpace? I don't even know where to start. What's confusing you? It isn't that different from old Friendster, old sport, is it? With more options. And the comment thing annoys me, that you can't comment on your own page in response to a comment from somebody else. Unless you can and I don't see how. Which is possible. EXPLAIN MYSPACE?!
The options. Too many options! Who needs all these options?!
Post a Comment