From left, Marc, Sachi, Kimi, Marian, and Leah. Shawna and Nick were there as well, but they hid.
I sculpted Nick's face into my green tea ice cream. He told me to take a picture of it, not him.
The garbage cans on Robson and Granville aren't big enough to hold all the refuse of Boxing Day. How many Starbucks cups can you spot?

6 comments:
I spot one hundred million Starbucks cups. I hate Starbucks.
I bought a reusable cup today because of that garbage bin. Sachi = Friend Of The Earth.
YAY SACHI!
We recycle all of our Starbucks cups at home, but still. I should use my travel mug more often.
Still good to recycle. If all THOSE cups were recycled, they wouldn't be spilling over on to the street. So you SEE, Sachi, how topical my angry letter to Mr Starbucks was?
Topical. Relevant. Hard hitting, even!
Post a Comment