Emily came over today and we wrapped more presents. We also went to Kibune Sushi, played Mario Kart, and ordered Tandoori King, but mainly we wrapped more presents. By the time we were finished wrapping my back was really messed up and I was babbling to Emily incoherently about "the better tape dispenser" and how "green paper makes the most sexy". But the tree looks all nesty now. Like a duck. Sitting on eggs. Which is much more important than my mental health.
Speaking of that, I'm unreasonably excited about everyone coming over tomorrow to watch Serenity. Because we are all very big fans of FIREFLY?!? and it will be Sachi's first time seeing the big screen follow-up to FIREFLY?!?
And Nathan Fillion makes the most sexy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You were right, he grew on me. Kind of like a fungus does.
Last night I had a dream I was wading through a pond of small coy fish, only they had dagger teeth and kept on chomping into my flesh. So I chopped off their tails in retaliation.
seeyousoon, Lady of the Sexy.
I've been thinking about it all day? The Firefly?! I mean Serenity?! WHICH IS LIKE GOING TO BE SO AWESOME IN EVERY WAY?!
I AM SO THE EXCITEDEST!
Jeremy will be seeing it all out of order, but he can SIT IN THE CORNER AND WEEP FOR ALL I CARE! SERENITEEEEEEEE!
dzteh!
Poor Jeremy, but I saw it out of order too, remember, and that didn't stop me from the Firefly love.
And you should see my room! Best makeshift home theatre EVER.
Xulkeiyl!
Post a Comment