Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The world of art

And to think it was a pumpkin all along.


Kimi's kitchen is a nice colour, as is Kimi.


Snugga bugga rugga.

Futon babies. Marc is the biggest.

And who's back in town?


Ivy with improved Yoga.



And a new beanie. Beanie!

4 comments:

S said...

The colours! The be'beaned bean! The snug one! I LOVE YOU CAMERA CAMERA!

MrcSyrs said...

You should take pictures of Ivy in the beanie hat photoshop them to try and recreate the strip of Calvin imagining the wonders of having a beanie and flying off into space. That would be an interesting project.

sd said...

Oh my God. Juniper with that blanket and stuffed animal in her (his?) mouth... I thought I was going to die of cuteness.

Claire said...

Ivy's beanie made me think of Calvin's beanie straight off, but Ivy's isn't battery powered. There's the difference.