Friday, September 16, 2005

Captain Ivy Bean

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is Web 2.0? The great web mash-up begins.
People simply hate overloaded terms, and the term "Web 2.0" clearly fits the overloaded bill.
Hey, you have a neat blog here! I will definitely bookmark your site ! I have a ideal cholesterol readings site. It near enough covers a great deal that matches ideal cholesterol readings material. If you possess the chance, kindly come and check it out.

sd said...

The thing about spam commenting that I don't get is why they even bother to add the "Hey, you have a neat blog here! I will definitely bookmark your site!" when it's so obviously that there is NO REAL PERSON behind those comments. And, like Sachi said, it can't possibly work, so why do they keep doing it?

Also: that girl is ridiculously cute.

kimikimikimi said...

Hey Claiiiiiire (no, not more about the t-shirt). Remember the man at the baby gym you were talking about? The gentle one who was good with the kids? THAT'S MY COWORKER JEREMY!

It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small small worrrrrrrrrld!

Claire said...

What?! The young guy? How on earth did you figure that out?

And I'll get you that shirt, dagnabbit, if it's the last thing I do. In green, right? Youth small.

kimikimikimi said...

Well, you see, we were talking about his little one, Violet. He mentioned that he takes her to art classes for toddlers. I thought, "hmm...sounds like he probably knows what a baby gym is," and so I asked. When he said yes, all of a sudden, because this mind, IT'S LIKE AN ARROW, I realised that it was probably the one you go to as he lives at 16th and Cambie. I deduced it was him you spoke of as he was often the only man there.

He totally knew who Ivy was. And you! AND, he thought you were Ivy's mum.

Finally, he is actually 33...probably older than you thought. Not that 33 is OLD by any stretch of anyone's fucking imagination so just stop thinking it already.

(and yes, green, youth small...BCE)

Marian said...

Oy, it's probably way too late to ask you, but if you get this, could you bring back Snicket 1 for me? Ta veddy much, nernie!