Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Box Tiger and Other Stories

As cowbaby with orange whistle.


Dwarfed by the cardboard box a television came in.

Out for drinks.

Worried in the back yard.

Oh snap. Clairey got pwned.
Preparing for her afternoon nap, clearly.

7 comments:

kimikimikimi said...

feathers? flipped up jeans? pouty looks? GAHHH!

Claire said...

And it all went down in only 4 hours.

Gigi said...

Her level of adorability should be illegal

sd said...

How old is she? Because I seem to remember you posting that she was about two, but in my obviously not baby-age-identifying mind she looks about five. Or at least four. Sometimes I feel like she looks smarter than me.

Marian said...

I always feel like she looks smarter than me. And way hipper. Way way way.

Claire said...

Ivy's two, but only for a few more months. Shannon says that she's big for her age but I really wouldn't know. She's still in diapers most of the time, which to my mind equals baby. But then, I'm told I was notoriously difficult to toilet train. So I can't point fingers. Not that I would. I get paid to change those diapers. That poo is gold to me.

sd said...

Definitely hipper. The hippest of the hip.