This evening I walked Happy down to Rogers Video and bought Sideways, even though I won't be getting paid until, um, July 8th, and Alexander Payne isn't on the commentary track, and the cover of the dvd is unnecessarily bad.
Such decadence.
Today at work, I had a good conversation with Ivy. It went like so:
Claire: Do you want a baby hot chocolate from Bean Around the World?
Ivy: Hot chocolate.
Claire: Okay, let's get your coat on.
Ivy: No...
Claire: You need your coat because it's raining outside.
Ivy: No?
Claire: Raining. So, you need your. Coat.
Ivy: Hot chocolate?
Claire: You... Okay, let's just go.
Ivy: No.
Claire: You don't want to go?
Ivy: No.
Claire: You want to stay?
Ivy: No?
Claire: What do you want?
Ivy: Hot chocolate.
So I put on "Once Upon a Potty", naturally. We watched animated babies sing about their feces for a half hour, and then I put on Ivy's coat and we went to Bean for a baby hot chocolate.
Incidentally, I was reading Carol's livejournal tonight, (Carol went to highschool with Marian and I, where we were in constant awe of her), and I can't believe it, but she's more obsessed with homeless dogs on Petfinder than I am. There should be a support group for this thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I clicked on the comment button to comment and then they started drilling through metal underneath my window. What was my comment again? No one will ever know.
DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL.
It's all about the Northwest Canadian Greyhound League yo.
ivy is so cute! you should post more pics of her.
I'm always holding myself back from posting dozens upon dozens of Ivy photos. But twist my arm...
Post a Comment