It's hard to be one.
That's not a very high lookout! I'm not impressed! I mean... going to cabins is what losers do, anyway. I don't want to be there or anything. Not even, yo!
True, it isn't very high. It IS on the highest point of the property, though, so it still qualifies as a lookout. Ahem. If going to cabins is what losers do, than you are the loser prime minister of ALL TIME. SAUCE.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That's not a very high lookout! I'm not impressed! I mean... going to cabins is what losers do, anyway. I don't want to be there or anything. Not even, yo!
True, it isn't very high. It IS on the highest point of the property, though, so it still qualifies as a lookout.
Ahem.
If going to cabins is what losers do, than you are the loser prime minister of ALL TIME. SAUCE.
Post a Comment