Saturday, April 09, 2005

Tenderness

I actually want Marc to post much more than I want to myself, because something really funny and neat happened to him yesterday, but he's over here playing the Mercenaries mini-game on Resi' 4, and doing so well that he mustn't stop, not ever. Not until he gets five stars with every character on every level, because that would unlock the HANDCANNON.

He stayed here last night. I don't know where my parents are off to. I assume Saturna, but my dad might be in London because there's been a London trip coming up that I didn't pay enough attention to and now I have no idea what's happening.

3 comments:

kimikimikimi said...

whathappenedwhathappened? PLEASE TELL ME NOW.

Don't your parents tell you when they'll be out of town? Or do they and you sing songs in your head to drown them out.

So yummy in my tummy.

Marian said...

Yiss! Posty posterson!

Claire said...

Over the last few days I've made a point of singing the I LOVE EGG theme song at the top of my lungs whenever one of my parents starts to speak.

I wanted to cheer them up a little.