Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Return for refund where applicable

I stayed up far too late last night reading most of Plague 99. It turns out that it was well-written after all, and still disturbing. I'm very impressed. I'm also sleepy-eyed and wearing my pajamas at 1:34 pm. Shock, horror.

I had a dream last night that kept going, with the same characters and setting, for the entire night. I read somewhere that dreams are only supposed to last a few seconds of real time. Can that be right? Surely that's crazy talk?

There's a room temperature can of Sanpellegrino Limonata beside my computer, and I'm very tempted to drink it. But would be better cold. OH HECK.

Tasty.

It turns out that I have the option of going to Mexico in November, with my family, so I'm going to. November! That's planning ahead, that is. That's smarts.

2 comments:

Marian said...

James Taylor approves!

S said...

Mexico! Funness. But what about school? Are you done? You're not done. Why Mexico?