Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Vicious doodad


Since I couldn't sleep, it seemed appropriate to bother Happy with the camera. Notice how she blends into the spotty chair for ideal camouflage. Nature's wonders!

5 comments:

kimikimikimi said...

Happy Happy bo Bappy

I want to see Ema!

S said...

Unnnggh. I suffer from dog withdrawl. So spottily! So bottily!

Anonymous said...

awwww, what a cutie!

Carolyn said...

i too suffer from dog withdrawl... remember that time that happy randomly shat in our hallway, and then 5 min later peed on buddy... WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR DOG! and that picture is natural selection at its best

Claire said...

Japan Shuffle - Nice site! I like the stuff about Osamu Tezuka.

Kimi - Ema is nigh impossible to get good pictures of, because she scowls at the camera's flash and always comes out looking evil. I'd like to post one of her soon, though.

Lepsy - I can't help it if Buddy and Moss are so attractive that my dog shits and widdles at the mere sight of them, can I?