Monday, March 28, 2005


The Navy deck coat, and Marc.

7 comments:

MrcSyrs said...

That was supposed to be my triumphant pointing-into-the-distance Zissou pose, but Ms. Shutterbug tightened in. It would've been a beautiful recruiting poster.

Claire said...

Not true. He was giving a duck the middle finger.

kimikimikimi said...

It's like Intrepid Nick! When Nick is feeling leathery and in touch with his feral side, he slaps on this ridiculous fishing hat and begins spouting remarks he feels sound rustic.

Marian said...

Yes, I remember the intrepid hat.

Sachi and Nick and I were all walking around Kilarney Lake, one time, and Nick started talking about snake bites in Australia, and having to suck out the venom from his own wound. I was like, "really?", and he was like, "What? Of course not."

Goodtimes.

Marian said...

Yes, I remember the intrepid hat.

Sachi and Nick and I were all walking around Kilarney Lake, one time, and Nick started talking about snake bites in Australia, and having to suck out the venom from his own wound. I was like, "really?", and he was like, "What? Of course not."

Goodtimes.

MrcSyrs said...

Lies! Lies! I fingered no duck!

Claire said...

Ivy's comment on this picture: It's a daddy.