It's hard to be one.
Claire, I thought this was a cartoon cat! She's huge! Fat cats are the best. Does she seduce you into petting her stomach and then go for the wrist artery?
My god. It's a breathing pillowcat. We waaants her!
hee. pillowcat.
Only I know the source of this image. ONLY I! Well, and Claire, of course.It's embarrasing, and I can't believe even this negligible corner of it has been brought to light.
...Well?LAY IT ON US BITCHES!
It involves internet crushes from 5 years ago, and way-too-much-interest-in-other-people's-lives.
Jeremy knows. Ha ha.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Claire, I thought this was a cartoon cat! She's huge! Fat cats are the best.
Does she seduce you into petting her stomach and then go for the wrist artery?
My god. It's a breathing pillowcat. We waaants her!
hee. pillowcat.
Only I know the source of this image. ONLY I!
Well, and Claire, of course.
It's embarrasing, and I can't believe even this negligible corner of it has been brought to light.
...Well?
LAY IT ON US BITCHES!
It involves internet crushes from 5 years ago, and way-too-much-interest-in-other-people's-lives.
Jeremy knows. Ha ha.
Post a Comment