Thursday, February 10, 2005

Time to go


In the field behind Point Grey Highschool.

8 comments:

kimikimikimi said...

The weather forcast for tomorrow is 80 percent chance of showers. Should we risk it for a biscuit and make plans for a dog day afternoon? Or should I just be Marian's burly moving bitch?

(or both)

S said...

Happy is like a news anchor; I can't really tell what she looks like, because you can't really tell what things look like in a photograph or through a camera, because they make them strange. This is something I've picked up from Kimi.

That's not to say that she doesn't look cute in every picture. Just cute in many different ways.

Marian said...

Nyernegie!

Let's see how it goes, I guess? I am incapable of making decisions, although I can say as much as: maybe Moderne Burger will be open.

kimikimikimi said...

Moderne Burger!! YES! An early dinner, so as to avoid the icky lines. Moderne Burger. How could we not?

Claire said...

Nur. I'm driving Happy up to North Van tomorrow for a play date with Casey, so she's booked. But feel free to do Moderne Burger without me if it's open (FINALLY, GOD). And, wait, is tomorrow the full-on hardcore moving day x10? For real?

kimikimikimi said...

What's the word, Marian? Because like it or not, I have to come in tomorrow to return a movie to Blockbuster. They say "no more late fees" but after two weeks, they give it to you and charge it to your account. Sneaky bastards.

Marian said...

Sneaky!

But shall we shift our outing to sunday, then? Marc should come. Then he can partake in Burger action, and I seriously think we may need him to get one or two things up the stairs.

Actually, it turns out that I don't have the van tomorrow anyway, I just discovered. My mum is taking the dogs to Bowen first thing in the am.

kimikimikimi said...

Tomorrow works not for me. And then I work Monday and Tuesday. eragh.