Friday, November 26, 2004

Offissa Pup


Oh dog... you such a bathtub. Posted by Hello

5 comments:

kimikimikimi said...

Who is this dog?? And why have I not met her? And why are her and Juniper not prancing in the park? Hmm...is this the dog Juniper had a row with? Whatever, they can get over it. She needs a playtime friend!! Or rawther, I need a more effective way to tire her out. Ok. Let's be honest with each other: I'm lazy.

S said...

Ah... I totally get the Bathtub thing, now.

So fucking nernie. Like Juniper's elegant, porcelain cousin, twice removed.

Claire said...

Kimi - they haven't had a row *yet*, but given their reactions to meeting dogs for the first time, they will. Hence the plan I suggested on authorfunction, where we position Moss between them, and their love for him overwhelms all else. That, or they tear him to shreds in getting at each other.

Sachi- she is a bit of a spotty beluga bathtub, certainly. Elegant? Not... much. She sort of trundles. And flops.

Actually, I think her reaction to Juniper will be to fold completely and lie on the ground moaning. Noble animal.

kimikimikimi said...

Poor Moss. That image made me laugh. I suggest they meet on neutral territory--so there is none of that, "THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES" attitude. And there should be treats aplenty.

Claire said...

Good call.